In the name of ALLAH, the Most Kind, the Most Merciful.

mY b0nDs~

Thursday, October 29, 2009

i hate it!!!


i hate d 1 whom take my turn,,
i hate d 1 whom cut d Q wif no sorry,,
i hate that kind of person,,


i hate when smthing bad happen & seems to be my fault, evendow its not mine,,
i hate those kind of situations,,

i hate when me myself get angry wif maself,,
i hate that feeling,,

i hate when i couldnt answer exam questions,,
i hate that moments,,,

huhuhu but,,,,there is a but,,
fortunately i never hate maself for who i am,,





5 comments:

Unknown said...

yes...hate when xdpt jwb exam....

miz schemicle said...

hate it,,

huhu~

struggle 4 tmorrows~

sumi said...

But I never ever hate you Aja..whoever u r..^^ I'm the one will always beside you..

miz schemicle said...

shhweeetttttt,,tq mi~

Unknown said...

n it happen again,,,

really2 hate it,,,

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...